1. What are the amenities and items that will be provided?
Amenities and items provided are listed on the changifestivevillage.com.
2. Is food provided?
Picnic setup can be included as an add-on option while making your reservations. Halal and vegetarian options are available. Alternatively, you can also choose to bring your own food, or order in food from ChangiEats.com.
3. Can I request for early check-in or late check-out?
Early check-in or late check-out is not available.
4. Is there any minimum age limit for young children for the Glampicnic?
No, there is no minimum age limit for children. However, guests booking the glamp-cations should be above 18.
5. Are there charging points available in the tents?
Yes, charging points will be available for the tents at Cloud9 Piazza. For those at Shiseido Forest Valley, portable chargers will be provided.
6. Is there a safe deposit box in the tent? Can I lock my tent when I go out to explore Jewel?
There will not be any safe deposit box in the tent. Each tent has zips at the outer and inner layers of the tent, so you can lock your tent from either side. Number locks will be provided, where you can set your own passcode.
7. Are the tents cleaned and sanitized after each stay?
Deep cleaning will be carried out on the high-touch areas within every tent, to ensure cleanliness and hygiene. Fresh linen will be used for every stay.
8. Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed.
9. Who should I contact if I have enquiries?
You may write in to email@example.com