1. What are the amenities and items that will be provided?
Amenities and items provided are listed on the changifestivevillage.com. For Glampcation, a recommended packing list will be sent via email to those who have registered.
2. Is food provided?
Picnic setup can be included as an add-on option while making your reservations. Halal and vegetarian options are available. Alternatively, you can also choose to bring your own food, or order in food from ChangiEats.com.
3. What food options are available in Changi Airport after midnight?
After midnight, hungry glampers can stroll over to Terminal 3, where they can enjoy local favourites from Heavenly Wang (Arrival Hall), Kopitiam and Mr Teh Tarik Express (Basement 2). They can also patronise Mamum at Terminal 1 Arrival Hall.
4. Can I request for early check-in or late check-out?
Early check-in or late check-out is not available. Check-in for tents at the Cloud9 Piazza is at 1900hrs and check-out is 1000hrs the next day. Check-in for tents at Shiseido Forest Valley is at 0000hrs and check-out is 0900hrs the next day.
5. Can I add another bed in the tent for Glampcation?
Each tent can accommodate 1 Queen-sized air-bed and an additional Single air-bed, upon request. Families who require extra beds should book an additional tent.
6. Is there any minimum age limit for young children for the glamp-cation?
No, there is no minimum age limit for children. However, guests booking the glamp-cations should be above 18.
7. Are there shower facilities for those in Glampcation?
For Glampers in Cloud9 Piazza, shower facilities are available at the Changi Lounge. 60 min use of shower facilities per glamp-tent booking at Changi Lounge. Guests shall book slots, available on first-come, first-served basis, upon check-in at Cloud9 Piazza on day of glampcation. Time slots available from 2000HR to 2345HR.
For Glampers in Shiseido Forest Valley, they can opt to book the shower facilities at YotelAir at an hourly rate of S$40.
Glampers will be provided with an admin note of suggested items to pack for when they’re heading for their shower.
8. Are there charging points available in the tents?
Yes, charging points will be available for the tents at Cloud9 Piazza. For those at Shiseido Forest Valley, portable chargers will be provided.
9. Is there a safe deposit box in the tent? Can I lock my tent when I go out to explore Jewel?
There will not be any safe deposit box in the tent. Each tent has zips at the outer and inner layers of the tent, so you can lock your tent from either side. Number locks will be provided, where you can set your own passcode.
10. Are the tents cleaned and sanitized after each stay?
Deep cleaning will be carried out on the high-touch areas within every tent, to ensure cleanliness and hygiene. Fresh linen will be used for every stay.
11. Are pets allowed?
No, pets are not allowed.
12. Who should I contact if I have enquiries?
You may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org